Oh, Boy, I'm sure there is a story behind the first one!!! What a gorgeous chair...must start looking for one!!! What a cute idea with the cart too! Gorgeous...all of them...again!
They turned out sooooo cute!!! It was fun. I am sorry I had to leave early. do you want me to email any over to you? I love the shopping cart one. well I love all of them but that one is my fav! can't wait to go out again!
Okay, so were these taken at Wheeler Farm? I was just in Utah this last week and a friend of mine took our family pictures in this exact spot! HAHA! Your girls are beautiful and you take amazing pictures.
Oh, Boy, I'm sure there is a story behind the first one!!! What a gorgeous chair...must start looking for one!!! What a cute idea with the cart too! Gorgeous...all of them...again!
ReplyDeleteThey turned out sooooo cute!!! It was fun. I am sorry I had to leave early. do you want me to email any over to you? I love the shopping cart one. well I love all of them but that one is my fav! can't wait to go out again!
ReplyDeleteAmy looks so enthused to be sitting on that truck:) I love your girls too!
ReplyDeleteSo cute.....what an awesome location!
ReplyDeleteI am glad you are back! And I LOVE your pictures. Seriously, you rock.
ReplyDeleteOkay, so were these taken at Wheeler Farm? I was just in Utah this last week and a friend of mine took our family pictures in this exact spot! HAHA! Your girls are beautiful and you take amazing pictures.
ReplyDeleteAnd I laughed about that shopping cart - that's the thing we used to hold all our crap.
ReplyDeleteAdorable pictures. Your girls are getting so big. Let's get together sometime while I am out for the summer. It would be so fun to see you.
ReplyDeleteYou always do such a great job! I love them!!! Um I need some family pics taken... hint hint! :)
ReplyDeleteyour girls are so dang cute!!
ReplyDelete