Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Feelin Good!

I've actually been shooting lately! Im so happy about it! Its been a long winter. (and I hate being out in the cold... and I get bored shooting inside after so long...) Found some awesome places... just loving it. :) In all honesty, I was beginning to feel like I didnt know how to even use a camera. Glad to know the shutter button was still in the same place! Phew! So here is an image overload... The colors are totally off. I was too lazy to change them all to sRGB... so just pretend they are incredibly vibrant and warm.

I also love the days when you just have fun. The girls and I went to the Gateway this morning, to lunch and then to shoot. (and stopped at the park on the way home) It was a nice change in pace to just get out- out of the house, no fighting over who gets to sit on what stool for lunch... and just enjoying being together.

ahh shoot!

my favorite... well... one of many
ahh shoot

...

Can I just say that this little guy is SO cute! I have NEVER said it before... but... after seeing Jonas... I actually wanted a little boy too. But just for a split second... dont you get any ideas people. ;)
...

...

And another darling boy (wait... can you call boys darling?!)
...

Aly's cute friend... they play so well together (and arent we so glad?!)
..

Some of my girlies
...

...

...

...

Talia and her cutie
...

Thanks Tana for taking these!
...

...

And from the weekend:
...

...

...

...

Daniel took this one of us... and I seriously love it.
...

Daniel took this one too... He's got talent!!

...

18 comments:

  1. Jen, These are just amazing! The locations are great! Love the shots your hubby did, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much! those of jonas are so cute. i'd love your pattern for the apron. i love aprons. and i totally need one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, those turned out amazing. I had so much fun and can't wait to go out again. That picture of Hailea is so cute. When we got home Kadin said fun with two Amy's and I said did you have fun Amy and Ali and he said yep. I thought it was so cute. Can't wait to either be crafty or take pictures again. Have a good day. I am glad your computer is working.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see your back:) We seriously need to take a trip up to where I lived in Idaho. I'll bet you would love it. Although it is boring(it is Idaho.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute pictures. I can't believe how old Aly looks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Jen! These are soooooo cute! Thanks for sending those pics of Turner. You are such a sweetheart for inviting me to tag along. It was fun to meet Tana and Jeni Lyn too. I hope we can do it again some time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your glasses, the girls skirts and the first one of Aly "from the weekend" Great Pix!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh so sad that I did not make it the other day... those locations are awesome!!! I LOVE them! I will have to make it out there soon! And of course you did such an amazing job... and those skirts???? SO CUTE!!! Will you please show me how to make one of those??

    and.... are you as sore as I am??? Im dying!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok I am definitely going to beg you to let me hire you. These look so good! Your girls are SO adorable! I need neices! : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jen-
    LOVE THEM!!! I am in love of the one with both girls as they are looking away from each other. I also LOVE the one of you with the girls. I wish I could have gone with you. Next week? I seriously need to get out and shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are great! I love them, that wall is just perfect and I'm loving the chairs of course. GREAT job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jenn, I love how your daughters are already models! OH my they are beautiful! You take such amazing pictures!!!! I love looking at the latest that you have been up to. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your pictures are amazing! yOU REALLY HAVE A wonderful talent!

    ReplyDelete
  14. you are amazing! if my family photo shoot comes out half this good, I'll be happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Doesn't it feel great to be back out there? I can't wait! I just started the new photog class today, so I'll have lots of chances to shoot in the next 6 weeks!

    Love the glasses, BTW! So cute (and you know I know what I'm talkin about!)

    ReplyDelete
  16. CuTE! I am always impressed by your amazing talent! Hooray for warmer weather!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The color is off? What? I think they look fabulous!!! You are so amazingly talented. Are you tired of hearing that yet? Your girls are adorable, too. They take after their mama!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Darling. You always find the most amazing locations. I guess I am just too lazy. The color looks great. Is that a new chair? Love it. Hope to see you Friday. Maybe you can give me some pointers sometime.

    ReplyDelete