Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Do you have a blog?

So I lost my bloglines a while ago. I think that I may be missing some of yours. And if yours isnt on there- I promise Im not deleting you as a friend! :) So- if you read my blog, I'd love to read yours! Check out my links over on the right and let me know if yours isnt on there. Im also hoping to go private this week. I know I keep saying that, but I have over 50+ emails to enter in. {besides... I like procrastinating.} Maybe next week... Maybe... I just need more than 24 hours in a day! And because I have to post a picture... This is one of my FAVORITES! :) This is my father-in-law and Amy on the way to the beach.

And there's another 17 or 18 more from the trip!!

Mims

12 comments:

  1. I LOVE that pic too.... the way she is looking up at him.... so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your work! I was wondering if you have a photography website with your prices, etc. I would love to get our pics done by you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Photo! My blog is here: http://thefortressoftheicepixy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that picture. you are amazing. I was not ever able to get the camera yet, and now with the problems we are having i won't be able to for a while. BUMMER! I am not on your list. My email is ejmurd@hotmail.com. My blog is private so I will add you tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I take you on vacation with us to capture all the memories? I love all your trip pictures....and that CTR is so cool! Love that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! Love the way they're looking at each other.

    Looks like I'm on the list of blogs. Whew!! I'm glad to know I wasn't deleted!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that picture!!!! I love your edges. So you will have to let me know your sched. I would LOVE to get together. J

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have such awesome ideas! What a great eye!!! Hey here are my blogs, let me know what you think, honestly! I can take it :)

    http://ekbphotography.blogspot.com/
    http://erinbarney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ya, I'm not seeing me. I bet it is really because you don't want me on your list;( Here is my email

    MamaSnowsblog@hotmail.com
    Add me to your viewers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That picture is just so precious! I'd love to be added to your blog list (but only if you want). My photography blog is http://life-in-moments.blogspot.com - Love your pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the pictures from Oregon. It makes me want to go to the beach. Oh wait we don't have any around here. Add me to your blog list because I would love for you to see our since I go to your all the tine.

    ReplyDelete