I think that Mo's is one of my most favorite places to eat. I usually dont eat seafood, but I sure make an exception with that yummy clam chowder they have!
Daniel and I overlooking the ocean at sunset...
This was the view from our hotel
THis was where we stayed.
Waiting for the elevator and looking out the window...
Playing on the beach. It was a little chilly in the morning, but warmed up to a nice 60 degrees by afternoon... (Im going through withdrawls here now...)
A beautiful tree on the coast...
The overlook
Yes... I really think we need to move somewhere like this. :)
Since its also so cold, I've been cooped up crafitng like mad... I have some awesome Dollar Tree crafts I'll post soon too.

Jen,
ReplyDeleteI know every time I come to your blog there are going to be some amazing pics, but seriously, these are gorgeous. I even made my hubby come and look. Thanks for entertaining me!
Amazing pictures! I love them all and would have to have them all printed HUGE in my house! Thanks for sharing them. WOW!
ReplyDeleteYes it is pretty but I still wouldn't move to Oregon.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! Those pics are AMAZING! I love how talented you are! Fun vacation, too! I could use some 60 degree weather right now!
ReplyDeleteJen all those pictures are A-Ma-ZiNg Can't wait to see ya Friday.
ReplyDeleteJen-
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are gorgeous. Love them. Love the one of the girls with grandpa and their reflection is amazing. Love ya
Those pictures are great. Keith and I stayed in that hotel when Caitlyn was a baby, it is the perfect location. Now I want a vacation!
ReplyDeleteThose are great pictures! I can't wait to see your Dollar Tree crafts!
ReplyDeleteJen, You captured your vacation so beautifully! It looks like such an amazing place to visit! I love the beach..if only I was rich and could live in a beachfront house! :)
ReplyDeleteI am looking forward to seeing your crafts, too!