Pages

Friday, March 6, 2009

The terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.

You know those days? I mean... those days? Well, I ususally dont post about those days on my blog- well... maybe someday I'll look back and laugh. Well. Maybe not. I scratched the cornea of my eye, and have a peice of dust embedded in it as well. While its healing... Im stuck in glasses. My not so favorite thing to wear. Then, the other night, my computer decided it had enough of me. So... on its way out, I got a nice firework show from my power supply. Now I'd always said I wanted a new computer. But in reality... I wasnt prepared to drop money on it quite yet. I hate Vista- especially 64 bit. Nothing (can I repeat NOTHING) is comaptible. So... I'm upgrading to Photoshop CS4. Searching for a new printer... And all I see is $$$. (Oh and that smoke that is starting to come out of my ears) We cant install my wireless network card because it will void the computer warranty, so do I really want an ugly cable running across my living room? I dont think so. Also, our computer armoire (bless its soul) made of MDF broke. Well, it was actually hanging on by one little split screw. So... another piece of furniture to replace. And... our entertainment center broke too (also MDF). As icing on the cake, we were sick with the stomach flu all week. My set up for my computer/new furniture is not going as planned. In fact, my entire plan has backfired and all I want to do is sit and cry. (which, if you know me- you know I hate- really HATE - crying) Oh yeah... and no pictures. It'll probably take Carbonite a good month to restore all my files. Yeah. There's that many files.

So pardon me for the next few days. I think I'll spend some extra time with Ben and Jerry.

12 comments:

  1. Ok so it sounds like a bad week not just day. Hang in there it WILL get better. Lets get together soon...maybe and Ben and Jerry's. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. uuuughhhh i love to cry so come on over if you need to :) lol All kiddig aside Im so sorry its going so bad. I love you. PS I ate throw up fries yesterday with sam and LOVED every minute of it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go get that Ben & Jerry's hon. And devour every ounce of it! You do deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can totally relate to what you are going through. Hang in there! I think Ben and Jerry know exactly what to do to make you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey lady I am sorry you have had such a crummy time. May I suggest that you get the "Chubby Hubby" ice cream.... mmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate those days!!! YOu feel like your whole world is coming undone at the seems. You poor poor thing. Anyway, let's get together. If you eer need a break the girls are ALWAYS welcome here. I totally owe you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that is horrible! I would want to sit down and cry too. I'm so sorry. It always seems like bad things all happen at once doesn't it, just to see how far they can push you.

    If you need me too, I'll go get you some ice cream. It's amazing how that cool creamy delight can make you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh.. boo. that really does sound crappy. im so sorry for you. if you want some help refinishing some furniture im more than happy to help! check the DI for some solid wood pieces and we can paint them to look great. check out knackstudios.blogspot.com
    as for the phone. its from when i grew up. we had like 3 of them. isnt it fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry Jen! That is terrible! You know DI has nice desks, and you could refinish it and make it look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tell Ben & Jerry I said hi and I'll probably see them later this week. :)

    I am so sorry for your misfortune! Dang! But *hopefully* things can't get worse, at least right now. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sorry Jen, that sounds like a horrible week! It's got to go up from here, right?

    ReplyDelete
  12. This was a very nice condensed version! But I like Peter's optimism...gotta get better..right?

    ReplyDelete