Here is the recap on our SL trip... it was a month ago. It was all sorts of fun crazy chaos. Poor Ava was sick with the stomach flu and it ended us up at the ER. Luckily, they gave her some good stuff to keep her from vomiting, and we did ok (well, sort of!) the rest of the weekend.
We visited with old friends, and took an opportunity to drive by the Oquirrh Mountain Temple. I love the temple, and the peace and clarity that comes from it. And I hoped that even though we stood outside on a very cold windy day, that my girls could feel that same feeling.

We hit up Texas Roadhouse with my sister and brother in law. We crammed a bunch of people into a tiny booth, were surrounded by peanut shells, loud noise and good food. Loved it! (not so sure about Abby though...)

The girls loved being at the hotel. But I think their favorite part was the pool. These kiddos love the water!!
We went to Scheels. Wow. That place is BIG. And it had a ferris wheel in the store. We waited in line for AN HOUR. I honestly did not think it was worth it, but the kids really loved the 15 minutes on the ferris wheel and declared that was the very best part of the whole day. That made it worth it. :)
We hit up the RV show... (Daniel's favorite part)
But the very best part was coming home. I love the slower pace. I love how laid back it is here. And I love wearing my pj's to the store. ;) 







No comments:
Post a Comment