So... Im a bit picky when it comes to pancakes. I love them. LOVE. I've tried so many different (non GF) recipes. Ihop, buttermilk... you name it. I had my most favorite go-to. But now I needed to find a good GF pancake. And of course, I found this one through Pinterest. Ava loves when I put chocolate chips in it too! But the thing I love the most is that these are filling. And they keep really well for the next day. (My old gluten pancake recipe seemed to 'deflate' after a day. These are still nice and fluffy. A huge plus!)
I found the recipe
here. But I made a few modifications because I didnt have all the ingredients in the original recipe. Here's my take on it.
1 C rice flour
3 T tapioca flour
1/3 C potato starch
1/3 C sugar
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp xanthan gum
2 eggs
3 T oil
1 C almond milk (then I add 1/4 ish cup of water if the batter is too thick)
1 T apple cider vinegar
a splash of vanilla extract
Combine ingredients and cook up on a griddle.
No comments:
Post a Comment