but for now, i have an ultrasound scan of ava. it was about a month ago. when i scanned it in, it didnt look so great... but this scan reminds me of a pic i have of amy when she was about 2 weeks old. they have the same cheeks. :) i love it.
Friday, November 19, 2010
39 days
today i realized... i have 39 days until ava is here. 39!! seriously, when did that sneak up on me?? i still have so much to do! like... get a car seat... you know- the important-ish stuff. ;)
but for now, i have an ultrasound scan of ava. it was about a month ago. when i scanned it in, it didnt look so great... but this scan reminds me of a pic i have of amy when she was about 2 weeks old. they have the same cheeks. :) i love it.
but for now, i have an ultrasound scan of ava. it was about a month ago. when i scanned it in, it didnt look so great... but this scan reminds me of a pic i have of amy when she was about 2 weeks old. they have the same cheeks. :) i love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I found you!!! Love the new blog. I wish I had unlimited amounts of time to make fun crafty projects! Don't you? I always bite off more then I can chew. Can't wait to see pics of Ava. It's amazing how Amy still looks like herself when she was so tiny. Is it 39 days til due date or unitl they might induce? Good luck!!!
ReplyDelete