Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

wordless wednesday | water drops

water
*these were inspired by the amazing michelle wells

19 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE ... I want to try this now too! I might just do it tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So pretty. Love the sparkle, color and clarity. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! how on earth??? so so so neat jen! this is just the coolest pic i have seeb in awhile...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ♥ this! I tried to do this with drops falling from icicles on my porch...much harder then it looks. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love the flare on the drops too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that is absolutely gorgeous. The colors are phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. *gasp* so cool Jen! Love the vibrant 'drop'.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh i have this on my list of things to try!! LOVE this so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never been able to do a shot like this! And yes, I have tried. Kudos to you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just came across your blog & your images are simply stunning! Keep up the incredible work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!!!! love it.. i bet that was such a hard shot to get!! amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OK....Jen....really....how do you amaze me so?
    How did you do this? Wowee! Love the water & the swirly bright color in background :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow this is amazing!! LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW that is absolutely incredible!!!!! I LOVE that image!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Holy Amazing! LOVE this. Is this for sale? If not, it should be!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've always wanted to. but never had the patience to do these. You've given me motivation! So gorgeous! This is another to add to your fine art collection!

    ReplyDelete