Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

one more thing...

i shared this as my wordless wednesday shot this week, but i thought i'd put it up here too. the field. one of my most favorite places. reminds me of my childhood. im happy my parents still own it. even though, im sure they arent. ;) i remember taking a blanket and book into the field and reading for hours on a warm summer day. this is what it looked like when i'd look up. soon, i will be doing a personal project that relates to my childhood home/area. and i cant wait. :)

a

2 comments:

  1. That is such a gorgeous shot, and what makes it even more meaningful are the memories you have about the place you took it! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen!!! AMAZING!! I love the texture (I might have to buy me some of that) and the pictures of Amy!!! Love love, so retro and fun to look at! I have a invitation for you for Hailea's birthday for Aly to come, can I run it up to you. I feel silly, I printed the one that has a misspelled word on it WOOPS!

    ReplyDelete