Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

wordless wednesday | precious

baby b

19 comments:

  1. Oh my! Such squishy lips. That is milk coma for sure. Great job Jen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uggh! Jen! This is simply Heavenly! Nothing "rusty" about it. Just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen,

    This picture is amazing! Thank you. I really love those lips, and you totally captured them. I can't wait to see them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet, and I love the black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is yummy and I love the b/w so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, look at those lips! So precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwww... look at those lips! Precious indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those lips!!! Oh my gosh. Sooo beautiful! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful little one, adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww....perfect baby! How stinkin' precious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jen I love this sooooo much!!! GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh wow... love it!!! really those lips!

    ReplyDelete