Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wordless Wednesday | favorite

I think that this is really one of my favorites ever. I want to put it on canvas and hang it in my house. And she isnt even my little girl! (Syd- more coming soon!)

Oops. Its Wordless Wednesday... and here I go talking again. ;)
g

5 comments:

  1. I can see why you would want to print it HUGE (even if she's not yours...LOL), I would too!! She is beautiful and this photo of her is STUNNING :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been way to long since I have check this blog!!! Sorry!!! first of all the couple picture, she is GORGEOUS!! second that girl is sooo beautiful. I lover her eyes! And thrid the middle family is soooo cute. I love their outfits and how all of the colors pop! great work as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What stunning portraits you have captured. Their eyes are simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete