So {drumroll please..........} the winners are:
#11 - Haleigh
#18- Alissa!
Email me at: jenniferbertoch {at} comcast.net and I'll get those flowers out to you!
And.. if you entered on Chelsey's blog- remember to check out her winners right here!
I hope all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! There's nothing like watching the Macey's Thanksgiving Day Parade and eating some yummy mashed potatoes and pie! (and lets not forget that nap!)
xoxo,
Jen

oh Congrats to them!!!
ReplyDeleteNow you're just going to have to tell me how to buy some. :)
Happy Thanksgiving, Jen!!! xoxo!
ReplyDelete(And see what did I tell you?! We gotta get you a shop girl ;) )
Ahhh! I'm so excited! I never win a thing! Thanks so much! I can't wait to get 'em. My girls will be so excited!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! I'm so excited!!! I just finally logged on, and I can't wait to get them! =) Thanks, and happy (belated) Thanksgiving!
ReplyDelete