Pages

Friday, November 6, 2009

our family picture.

Picture. Yes... the girls were done before we started. But I love it. Oh I love it. Thank you, Cynthia.

Oh... and by the way... this may or may not make it to our christmas card this year. Im sure hoping I actually get around to that this year! ;)
a

But then Daniel and I got some of just us. To go above our bed. And I love them. Here's just one for now...
a

Then, after we were done... Cynthia and I somehow irritated a nest full of wasps. Before I knew it, they were in my hair, under my scarf and swarming all over me. It was the first time in my life that I had been stung. 3 times. And it was horrible. Absolutley horrible.

The girls at the park...
a

a

and... last of all, my favorite picture. I think this is gonna go on a canvas for their room. I love the light... and I dont think that I ever want winter to come. Ever.
a

Happy November. :)

8 comments:

  1. They turned out so good, Jen! I love them. I think it is so funny that no matter who you are, it is no fun to be the mom on picture day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your favorite one of the girls walking in the light. You have found your style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great. I love that last one too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stinkin cute!!!! When are you going to do a photography workshop for ME? You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your new pictures. YOu are one pretty girl. I mean so pretty that I am jealous. The one of you and Daniel is so great to,!! Remember those lovey dovey feelings

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the photo of the two little sisters walking together. Extrememly precious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love all of these... and that last one....makes me melt

    ReplyDelete