Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

still alive and kickin...

thinking about maybe taking this blog off private. been having a few issues... like the time i somehow got redirected to a biblical doomsday site. yeah. that was really good. ;) thoughts? because im pretty indecisive.

so.. whats going on around here...
...
...
...
isnt it crazy when you know you've been busy, but you just cant quite remember with what? lets see...

got that $10 off coupon for up. got the blu-ray, regular dvd and digital copy for... drumroll... $10!! its for the girls for christmas. but... after they went to bed, daniel and i opened it up to watch it. {{LOVE}} that movie! I cried in the first five minutes. i think its pretty much one of my favorite movies. ever. yep.

went on a thrifting kick. got a ton of frames. you know- those ugly gold ones? yeah... those ones. that you'd see in a nuring home. well, i spray painted them. first it was a robin's egg blue color. then it was red. now, when it warms up... they'll go white. ohh the indicision. ;)

and last... my favorite conversation- walking out to our car
ME: hmmmm smells like rain
ALY: i like the smell of rain
ME: so do i
AMY: i dont. its weird.

there you have it folks, the smell of rain is weird.

well, now that was random. what do you expect for 1:56 am?

and... of course, no blog post is complete with out pictures.
a

a

driving home... the snow melting on my window. [please note: i was not the driver]
a

5 comments:

  1. You know, I have no problem with having a public blog, I don't think its that big of a deal. I barely get very many readers with it being open! But your blog is probably more popular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE "Up" as well.

    P.S.Even if I don't comment all too often your photography is ever improving. Just keeps getting better. Great Work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shots of the girls. You are well on your way to the "art" look that we talked about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your girls are just too cute! Love those water drops, too! WoW!!!!!

    ReplyDelete