im also canning apples right this very minute. I've never done canned apples before... and they are smelling so yummy!
its been a busy week... we had breakfast with books... where we went to the school. they had donuts, chocolate milk and juice. We brought our own books and had a lovely time reading. Aly was so excited for it. she even woke me up at 5 am asking if it was time for breakfast with books. She loves school. LOVES it. And you know what? i am too. its been a really big change for us, but its been so good for her. she has made new friends, and even came home to tell me about van gogh's starry night. amy and i get to spend time together too... and we have a lot of fun. its nice to be able to have one on one time with her too. the other day we went to gardner village to see the witches (yes! they are out already!). She has now decided she wants to be a witch for halloween too.
here are a few from this week's assignments. um... anyone want to be a model? preferably over the age of five... because im quite done buying candy necklaces as bribery!

Beautiful, Jen!!!
ReplyDeleteYou know we would love to! And Madison won't even make you give her candy. LOL She used to me telling her to smile.
ReplyDeletePick me!Pick me! Ill be your oregon model LOL I dont ask for candy necklaces! All I ask is you let me know when my double chin is showing before you take the shot. LOL I love you soooooo very much. Im super proud to have such a talented sister in law.
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful. I am also impressed with all your divine domesticity- canning apples? Way to go girl.
ReplyDeleteJen, these are absolutely beautiful! Your girls are so precious and your photography is so amazing and they make the most amazing combination. I LOVE the black and white one of Ally :)
ReplyDeleteI am so there for you. I need pics of me. : ) They look great. Love them.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your picts Jen! You make everyone look like they're freaking professional models! So, I would LOVE to be one of your models. ;) lol. We have a sink full of apples that I believe are going to be made apple sauce, I didn't know you could can apples. lol. Other than apple sauce... lol. :P
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Beautiful!!!! You are a superstar!!! I love seeing what you are learning. Hope you are well.
ReplyDelete