Pages

Monday, September 14, 2009

Random-ness

In fact, all my posts seem pretty random lately. Mimics my train of thought... all over the place, and extrememly random! We went to the fair with my sister (thanks cyn!)- it was wonderful (and hot). I loved the ferris wheel. Even though we didnt go on it. Aly hates them. But that didnt mean I couldnt take pictures!
fair

Aside from canning (which has taken over half of my life), this has taken over the other half. Learning from my workshop. My first assignment... dramatic lighting. And all it cost me was a fruit roll-up! :)
a


a

a

a

5 comments:

  1. Cute pictures. Your girls are just so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these look so awesome!!! you are going to be even more awesome by the time this workshop is over!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So when its all done you will be sharing some tips right?

    Is the one you won a spot in? Or is this another one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I LOVE these ones. I love the black and white and the lighting. They're perfect.

    ReplyDelete