Saturday, September 19, 2009
{last bits of summer}
I SO love the end of summer! I love the sunflowers that seem to pepper the fields... It almost looks like a sea of yellow. But it doesnt last too long! So- great idea- lets get some pictures of the kiddos out there! My friend, Karina and I had been planning this for a few weeks. After 2 reschedules- we finally made it out. Well- after hauling furniture and dodging {many} pokey weeds we finally found a little area that would do. Only to have the sun slip below the mountian a few seconds later. After a series of bathroom accidents, dodging pokey weeds... we managed to pull a few off!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

These are freaking adorable. Love the close up.
ReplyDeleteD
These are so pretty! Just another reason to love the end of summer.
ReplyDeleteso so pretty!!!
ReplyDeleteI love these! They are very good! :)
ReplyDelete