Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

a few more...

Wow... I am shooting A LOT for this class. I've always noticed the light, loved the light... but now I am beginning to understand more about it. This class is pushing me beyond my comfort zone. Pushing me to think of things I've never thought about before. I love every minute of it. In other yummy news... my new lens came- and I love it. my old one is broken, and will be out for several weeks being serviced. :(

a

a

a

I usually take these pics when aly is at school... hence the reason there arent any of Aly. but... I do have picture plans for aly...oh yes i do. I didnt buy school pictures this year. (no offense... they just arent 'us') So... we are going out to do some.

And... mom- if you are reading this- HI! :) And yes, Aly is doing great in school. She loves it. She was the 'star student' this week, and they are spotlighting her all week. :)


PS: anyone have feedjit trackers? and anyone else creeped out by them??! my photo blog has one... and im slightly creeped out. well, more than slightly. ;)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous of your talent. I wish my pictures looked like yours! I love that first picture, she looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing as usual. How did the class with Dustin go?? Is that your new lens? Do you love it? Well, I am jealous of all of your classes you get to go to, know I can just pay you to teach me what you have learned.

    ReplyDelete