Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Weekend Fun

This weekend my aunt and her partner flew out here. We all had such a great time. On Saturday we went shooting together. My sis was our model. It was so great bossing her around. :) Just like when we were kids. I also cooked a nice southern meal consisting of: Frito pie, corn pudding, our family's strawberry jello salad, homemade biscuits and Louisiana chocolate pound cake. I think I have another 2 lbs to lose from this weekend alone. I finished my cross stitch strawberry craft and the apron both inspired by my great grandmother. {pics coming...}

Some of my favorites of Cyn. She is truly beautiful.
Cyn

cyn

cyn

Now... the out takes... ;)
Cyn

{and this one... Cyn looks like she's a cannibal and Im her next meal. I look like a pirate Mii- you know what Im talking about if you have a Wii. :)
the pirate and the cannibal

And- I snapped this one off the side of the road... I tried to hurry because I was totally illegally parked. ;) But- I didnt get caught. Its the same picture, just processed differently. I couldnt decide which one I liked better.
train

train

11 comments:

  1. ohhh She does make a good model!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all of these!!! love those last two!... I really like the three different layers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are awesome. Cynthia is so cute. I love those last two. They look like something out of the old west.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen!! All of your pictures are amazing. Your sisters is soo cute! Your dinner sounds yummy and I love being totally rad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome, Jen! Hope she'll come model for our next get-together! She's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures, your sister is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your friends are nice. I had a blast sis! And as for the pirate picture, arggg I'm gonna eatchuu!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute, your sister is very pretty. Love all the pictures. Normally I like close ups better. But I think I like the train picture farther away.

    ReplyDelete
  9. of course you would enjoy bossing your sister around. Did she fight back at all?

    ReplyDelete