Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

Babies!

My friend Jesenia's baby. She is a doll!! And that hair... Yes, she is just so darling!!
baby P

baby P

baby P

baby P

And little Cambry in her amazing blessing dress- it was her great grandmother's wedding dress turned blessing dress. Its beautiful.

baby C

Look at that darling face!
baby C

14 comments:

  1. darling pictures!
    Okay... you are too dang crafty for words my dear! I LOVE every project you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are breathtaking! Beautiful work and darling babies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stinking cute. I WANT ONE!!!! Just kidding I think four is more than enough lol. They are just so precious though. Ok I know jen you have one then I can borrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures are really cute. She has some little baby chub. How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woe, those babies are adorable! Great work, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! She is beautiful! Of course, I don't think those two would be capable of having ugly children. Adorable. And you did so great with the photos, Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Little P is so dang cute. I think she looks more like J than B! But she still has mom's hair!! Gorgeous little babies! And C has so much personality in her eyes. Great capture!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been waiting for these forever!!! I cant not get over how beautiful Jesenia's baby is!!! WOW! You did amazing!! love that basket by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO CUTE oh my goodness. You take the most amazing pictures and it definitely helps that the babies are super adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, they turned out great thanks so much. You are amazing!! I can't wait to see all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jesenia's little girl has so much hair! And Cambry is such a cutie! I'll say it again... you are so stinkin talented! You are so hired to photograph my babies (if they ever decide to come).

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh, love the wedding dress turning into a blessing dress. SOo precious. Love the pics.

    ReplyDelete