Oh, bummer! Hope you get back here soon!
sos. you are funny. I hope you are back soon too! Good luck with the computer.
I miss you! :)
I've been wondering about you! Hope everything gets back to working order, and QUICKLY!
MAJOR BUMMER!! Good luck!
oh no! I hope you are back up and running soon!
FYI----- I hate best buy I vow to never ever shop there again!!! Im gonna stick my toe in their EYE!!!!!
You're not back yet?!! I miss my Bertoch fix everyday. I'm suffering from withdrawals:) Hope all is going well. And St. George...here we come!
Oh, bummer! Hope you get back here soon!
ReplyDeletesos. you are funny. I hope you are back soon too! Good luck with the computer.
ReplyDeleteI miss you! :)
ReplyDeleteI've been wondering about you! Hope everything gets back to working order, and QUICKLY!
ReplyDeleteMAJOR BUMMER!! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteoh no! I hope you are back up and running soon!
ReplyDeleteFYI----- I hate best buy I vow to never ever shop there again!!! Im gonna stick my toe in their EYE!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou're not back yet?!! I miss my Bertoch fix everyday. I'm suffering from withdrawals:) Hope all is going well. And St. George...here we come!
ReplyDelete