Pages

Friday, May 1, 2009

HA! Just kidding!!!!


Okay... did I speak too soon?! My computer is on its way BACK to Texas to be serviced. My luck freakin SUCKS. I was so excited yesterday that I had a working computer- I went shooting with my friend Salina, found awesome locations, bought a new set of actions... was so excited to come home and edit... Then Daniel called and told me the bad news. No computer to use. :( Its like opening your presents on Christmas morning and realizing you dont have batteries. Only worse. Because Im not getting my computer back for probably at least 3 more weeks. Really? Im cursed. Its like someone is up there laughing at me. See good old Nelson up there? Remember on the Simpsons movie- Ha ha! Ha ha! Ha ha! Yep... someone's gotta be doing that to me right about now.

7 comments:

  1. Oh I am so sorry to hear this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....I'm screaming for you! So dang frustrating! Hope you get back in computer mode soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sooooo sorry!!! If you need a computer or anything you call me!!! Hope everything else in life is going better then the computer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least you're going to Bear Lake, right? Maybe you can relax a little there. Course, if you're taking the kids that may be easier said than done. I hope you can relax. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bummer for you! I've missed your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Seriously hang in there. I am majorly bummed for you. What actions did you buy?

    ReplyDelete
  7. boo hoo. so sorry. if you need a computer, im just up the road. and i have some great actions *wink wink* what new ones did you get?

    ReplyDelete