Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Im baaaack!

Wow! Im actually typing on a normal keyboard! Its been so long! I've had the worst of WORST luck with computers. To make a long {and painful} story short, I'll say that after a few tantrums at Best Buy, crying at the UPS store and wishing the Fed Ex man could read... Im good. All over a bad hard drive in a computer less than 30 days old that Best Buy would not return/exchange or help me with. {Dont buy from there... unless of course you too want to throw a tantrum on their floor. Its lots of fun.}

I really did learn a lot from not having a computer though. It really made me realize how much time I really did spend on the computer after the kids went to bed. I've been working out- really pushing to lose the last 10 pounds of baby weight... nearly three years later. I've also been reading and just hanging out with Daniel at night. Its been great. I think someone was trying to teach me a lesson. ;) Lesson learned.

I'll blog more later. I have some pictures to upload. Somewhere... For now, I've gotta work on putting my computer back together. Or maybe I'll just go to bed. Yeah... that does sound pretty good. :)

7 comments:

  1. Yeah for a keyboard!!! Well and a computer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I've missed you so. I gotta keep track of you guys somehow. We need to make a pack (probably didnt spell that right but you know what I mean) once a week phone calls. Ill start so expect a call sista. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you are back! I've missed the contact.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you're back too! But you're right, it is amazing what you can get done when you're not on the computer at night. GO YOU on losing that weight - that is awesome! Can't wait to see more from ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is crazy, I would throw a tantrum too. I'm glad you are up and running again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You spoke too soon sis. I can't BELIEVE ITS BROKEN AGAIN. You had in your house for like...a day! GRRR!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorry to hear about all the computer troubles. I think April was cursed. My work laptop crashed (and HARD), too. Thank goodness it's May. :)

    ReplyDelete