Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Eye Candy... only temporarily though...

[hello? anyone out there??]

I thought I'd post while I had the chance. Because the computer is going back to Texas for the 3rd time this month. It will probably be gone for another 2 weeks at least. Good thing is, I did get my money back. But its still being 'fixed'. Its actually kind of nice not having to worry about email or any techie stuff!

Here are a few pics from going downtown. Salina and I had a really great time and Nikelle was such an awesome model! We ran into some really weird people. {to say the least} And then stopped for some super yummy Cafe Rio afterwards.
n

n

n

n


We really went down to get some shots of Salina in front of the Wicked / Capitol Theater thing. I think this is my favorite shot. :)
S

We've just been enjoying the weather around here. One night the girls and I were walking around the neighborhood and surrounding fields. I bought these fun umbrellas sometime last year for a fun little shoot, so i thought I'd bring them along. I thought I could finally get some Easter dress shots. Well... I wore flip flops in the field and accidentally cut my foot on a broken beer bottle. {nasty!!!} I shot this over my shoulder as I walked home to bandage my foot.
a

I also found the most delicious bakery in Provo!! My friends Kim and Jennie and I went down to Provo and got some free pearl {totally real and totally free!} necklaces. On our way home we stopped at this yummy bakery. Its called the Sweet Tooth Fairy. If you read Nie, she talks about them having the yummiest cupcakes ever. So true. And the store was so darling too! I dream about these cupcakes, folks. Seriously. Get some.

yum

yum

yum

Jennie, Kim and I also went to Bear Lake for the night last week. I dont think I have ever eaten that much. EVER. We stopped off in Ogden on our way up to get this most amazing ice cream ever. German Chocolate Cake Crunch. Double yum. Then we all just hung out, talked {about our jackson five} and ate. I gained THREE pounds in less than 24 hours. But it was so fun to just get away and have fun together.
bear lake


I guess thats all from me now... for a while anyway! :)

8 comments:

  1. Ah, to be editing again! LOVE the pics of N! Those eyes are amazing!! I really wish the car had been washed...but love the grungy look in the reflection!

    Thanks for coming with me, and taking my dorky jumping pictures! I love them though!!!

    Aly looks like she's having a ball with the umbrella!!

    My fav is the one on the beach! you GO girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so nice to see you again, if only for a moment. I miss your amazing pictures. And here are, yet, some more. Thanks for posting. Nikelle looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh!! Those pics are gorgeous!! Don't you just LOVE girls trips? I went on one with my friends to St. George recently and had a BLAST!! Oh and by the way...I gained 4 lbs on mine. he he he

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE YOUR PHOTOS. I think it is sick that the photos you take over your shoulder are better than the ones I can conjure up using all my creative juices. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen, these are amazing!! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. holy crap!! Is that girl wearing contacts?? If not, she has the most beautiful eyes i've seen!! Dang! I'm jealous! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm totally going to have to drive to that cupcake store now!!!!!! You are a bad influence....but ya sure take purty pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete