Remember when I took my blog off private? And I said I would maybe go back to private? Well... some weird things are a happening 'round here. Weird. And creepy. I dont want to, but I am going to go private again.
And, lets face it, its not like im super good at updating this ol blog anyway. and you know what? that is okay. :)
If you already had an invite before, you do NOT need to send me your email. I still have it on file. If you werent added to my list- leave me a comment OR send me your email address at: jenniferbertoch [at] comcast [dot] net. k?
xoxo
j
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Seriously? You MUST tell me details. PLEASE!
ReplyDeleteI want details too. Love the picture of Ally. I am so sorry about the hubby. What a bummer! Hang in there and let me know if you need anything.
ReplyDeleteHi, what kind of weird? Freaky, anyway, I want to be invited this time!! ha ha, jkhedman@hotmail.com
ReplyDeletethat is so scary...what happened?? That is why I am private!
ReplyDelete