summertime.
sunshine.
being barefoot.
green grass.
backlighting.
tire swings.
and. i really hate winter.



and then of course... a favorite from today. amy's curly hair. i. love. it. and she is always so careful not to mess her hair up. :)

and then of course... a favorite from today. amy's curly hair. i. love. it. and she is always so careful not to mess her hair up. :)

as always... LOVE this pictures.
ReplyDeleteand little amy, she is adorable.
i too have a dreadful hate of winter. it seems it's lasting longer then any other year in history. i'm going crazy. i need to chase the sun.. much need of a vacation.
ME TOO!!! Come on Spring!! (LOVE her little curls!!)
ReplyDeletei am with you on that one! I feel so BLAH lately and I think its because I am missing my summer sun!!! Your pictures are amazing as always!
ReplyDeletethe last picture is my favorite!!
ReplyDelete