(ps... isnt she just beautiful? and oh so grown up?)
today, daniel and i were driving home with the kids in the back seat. i was telling daniel about a photography conference i wanted to attend next year... and how the potential speakers were going to be amazing.
from the back, aly piped up and said, "mommy, why dont you speak there?"
I said, "oh sweetie, mommy is no where near good enough to speak at a conference like that."
Aly: "yes you are mommy, you know about Jesus. You need to tell people about Jesus, and the Resurrection. And how he died for us."
Now, let me fill you in on what happened the other day. Aly told me she was excited for Easter. I asked her if she knew what Easter meant. I tried to explain to her about Jesus, and him dying for us, and the Resurrection. Right after I as done, she said... "yeah, well- my favorite part is the eggs, and the candy."
So, she actually was listening. ;)
*****************************************************************
In other news... Daniel discards the crutches in 2 weeks. HOWEVER... he just threw out his SI joint (in his back). Which means, he can barely walk. The pain in his back is almost debilitating. I have never seen anyone shake from pain. Because he has been immobile for 5 weeks now, well, I guess the body just loses its muscle, and its easier for injuries to happen. Tomorrow, we get to go have his joint re-set. Its going to be painful. Really, really painful. I almost wish I didnt have to go watch. Please, keep him in your prayers tomorrow.
xoxo
Jen

Ah I am so sorry. I hope everything goes well today.
ReplyDeleteAnd yes you should do just as Ali said.
oooh . that so sucks. i hope it all goes well. if you need any help, let me know.
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute about Ali. Don't you love when you realize they actually do listen. Sorry for Daniel, poor guy!
ReplyDeleteI hope all gets better. Ali is a doll.
ReplyDeletepoor daniel! I hope everything went well. you guys need a break!!!
ReplyDeleteholy cow! i really have been out of the loop! Im so sorry that things have been so crazy! I really hope things are getting better for him! Let me know if you need any help with anything.... and I feel so bad that Im just offering my help now... after all of this has been going on for so long already!!! gosh Im a bad friend to not even know whats been going on!!!
ReplyDeleteAli is the sweetest thing ever! And you are the best mom ever!