making more {seriously, more??} flowers with friends. until the wee hours of the morning. laughing so hard we nearly fell out of our chairs. so grateful to have wonderful friends.
novocaine. for the first time in my life. it was quite comical. luckily, i didnt drool on myself. that would have been not so cool. especially since i went to target after the dentist.
daniel got me this for christmas. im really excited. half frame and square format film. its a whole new world. exciting. and getting my film developed will be like waiting for christmas morning. will post some when i get it back.
speaking of cameras... isnt this photo album awesome? love.
im waiting {not so} patiently for the ups man to come. on tuesday. thats like... 168 hours away.
new years resolutions... i have none. you?

I hope the surgery goes well and he has a speedy recovery :}
ReplyDeleteWow, surgery, I am sorry, I hope all goes well.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the Surgery. I can watch your girls any night you need me to. I want to see the flowers you made. And tell me how the pictures of your camera turns out. I might buy me that one from Urban Outfiters. its just tooo cute.
ReplyDeleteHope everything goes well with your hubby's knee surgery. That camera looks like so much fun!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, by the way, my blog address is www.margaretephotography.blogspot.com.
Hope all goes well with the surgery. Let me know if you need anything! WAY cute camera! (Great Job D!) I need to write you and tell you about A's christmas "surprises"! Yup...pretty funny...NOT food...but funny!
ReplyDelete