Are you trying the 365 again? I failed miserably....AGAIN! The only time I've touched my camera was to upload christmas pictures, that I haven't even looked at! (HATE inside shots....just haven't figured how to make them "better"!)
Who can resist those cute little piggies?? (And I'd be bearfoot year-round too!!!) Go Amy!!
Are you trying the 365 again? I failed miserably....AGAIN! The only time I've touched my camera was to upload christmas pictures, that I haven't even looked at! (HATE inside shots....just haven't figured how to make them "better"!)
ReplyDeleteWho can resist those cute little piggies?? (And I'd be bearfoot year-round too!!!) Go Amy!!
So cute! I'm really sorry to hear about your husband's surgery. I hope he is recovering well. Let me know if you need anything.
ReplyDeletetoo dang cute!:) I want cute toes today...maybe I will just have to do that! We still need to go to lunch!
ReplyDeleteThat's so cute!! Love it!
ReplyDelete