Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2009

[ ryan and malissa: this one's for you ]

I've known (and been good friends with) Ryan and Malissa since high school. We've had some really fun times together, so I was really excited to do their pictures! (not to mention- look at how photogenic they are!) We had all sorts of fun trying out different things... keeping kiddos happy- and being eaten ALIVE by mosquitos! I was in LOVE with Malissa's shoes. You can never have a bad day when you are wearing red heels! :)

{stunning}
j

check out little miss m... she looked back at just the perfect moment. noting beats summer light... :)
mj

j

j

A bit of vintage processing...
rm

mj

3 comments:

  1. we love love love the pics jen!!! you did such a wonderful job, thanks a million!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! A photo blog! what a good Idea. You are going to be getting people hitting you up from all over wanting to hire you. I got my wedding pictures back, and they turned out great, but I still love the ones you took at our engagement session more. You are so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so cute! I love the one where they are walking away! so cute... love the processing!

    ReplyDelete