We got her some balloons- which she saw when she first got up- she said (in her sweet high-pitched voice) Oh! Thank you! I love them.
Then at dinner, she prayed, "Heavenly Father, bless my birthday...Amen"
Here she is eating her cake...
And here is her cake...
I used the Williams Sonoma pans.... I learned quite a bit. First... be patient. I took the bottom layer out too fast. Not a good idea. Then I made Daniel finish the rest. Lol... The frosting recipe really did taste like Oreo filling. Oh- and what they dont tell you... for your cake to look like the picture... double the frosting recipe. ;)
Amy- mommy and daddy are so lucky to have you in our family! We love you!
And...
We were also privilaged to attend Andrew and Salina's sealing at the Timpanogos Temple. It was such a beautiful experience. I think everyone there felt the spirit and was touched. It was so wonderful to be a part of it all... all the miracles... it was truly a testament that God cares about each one of us.
Here's a few from the day...
The temple... it was a beautiful day
My favorite :)

Happy Birthday, Amy! --Cute pics, Jen!
ReplyDeleteamy is so cute... i love those pics... and that CAKE! LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!!! Where is time going? Your pictures are sooooo cute. I love that temple picture. Hope you and your ankle are doing well.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birhtday Amy. I can't believe she is 3. Great job on the cake.
ReplyDeleteAwesome on both things! I can't believe Amy is 3 either! Seems like just yesterday we went and visited you in the hospital with her. And I wish we could have made it to Andrew and Salina's sealing. I feel really bad. You'll have to tell them hi for us.
ReplyDeleteThat cake looks awesome! Just like an Oreo!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe it's birthday time again! LOVE the cake! It turned out darling!!! Oh, and the cute couple picture is pretty cute too!
ReplyDeleteBTW...LOVE love LUV the processing!
Love that first shot of her birthday! Too cute! Your temple shot and the shot of the couple outside the temple are beautiful, too!
ReplyDeleteYou are such an amazing photographer! i love looking on your site for inspiration!
ReplyDelete