Pages

Friday, July 24, 2009

blog slacker...

Yes... I've been a slacker. We have been at the pool nearly every single day... and just enjoying every bit of summer. Its the best! Im a little exhausted... but really- nothing beats the warm sun, cool water, and coming home and eating popsicles! :)

I did some pictures for my good friend and neighbor, Kim. Im so sad that they will be moving away. We have had some great {and crazy!} times together. I dont think she will ever know what an example she is to me.

I love me some yummy warm light!
K

K

K

K

K

K

Yesterday we took a drive. There is nothing better than taking drives in the summer. :) Especially when you find a tire swing!

The first field I found- and LOVED... the light was perfect... I love lens flare too...
j

THE tire swing. Isnt this perfect??!
j

amy + field + beautiful light = happy me :)
j

j

9 comments:

  1. they look fab as always!!! Thanks again for the other day. Can't wait to play again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I love all of these.... they all scream summer and I love Kims outfits she put together... that tie is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so great! I am so excited for our turn!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shots. The light is incredible! Love that field!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it when you post! Need I say more?

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a beautiful family! you're friends with some of the best looking people, i swear!!! :)

    glad you guys are having a good summer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow.. i love that field. its amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are awesome pictures. You always find the coolest spots. I need to just go and drive more to find places. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Jen, your photos never cease to delight me. Thanks for putting a smile on my face once again!

    ReplyDelete