Hey everyone- thank you so much for all your sweet comments! I am really overwhelmed at the response I got. And its been fun to get emails from new friends too! I am still going to go private. Probably the week of the 26th. I just feel a bit better about knowing who reads my blog out there. (not to mention that Im also kind of a control freak... but that is another story for another time)
And this little update is for my sister (in law)- because I love you. And when I saw your email this morning I just had to laugh.
Just a bit of whats going on around here...
We got the iPhone a little while ago, and we love it. I've been taking a lot of pictures on my phone. I've been doing the project 365. Taking a photo a day for the year and putting it in a book. Now, I havent really been dedicated on a photo each day... But pretty close! My mom taught me how to make sushi... and its my new favorite! (But Im weird and hate fish, so I put avocado, cucumber and sweet egg... YUM) Daniel has been putting in a lot of hours at work...but we are thankful he has a job. Aly and Amy are keeping me busy. Especially Amy. She has a knack for finding trouble. She colored on my monitor with pen, pulls out all her wipes, dumped the contents of my nightstand on the floor, and broke her lip gloss (the gel kind that is in the bottle... with the roll on cap and the little floating hearts inside) and its all over my carpet. All while I was making dinner last night. Aly is getting so big. She must be going through a growth spurt because she is eating more than me! I noticed yesterday that her jammies are already getting small. And I just bought them a few months ago.
I took these pictures on Sunday. It was impromptu and captured them how they really are. Amy was wearing her dress up princess dress- that I had to clip in the back because it was so big on her. Aly was in these pants that are just huge on her.
So, my friends, expect invites to my blog in a few weeks- and I'll update more then!
{PS: I took my last post down because I had some people that were worried about their emails out in cyberspace- but I have them all saved! So dont worry!!}

Darling pictures, miss you and the girls. And my balcony!! Have a wonderful trip. I would definitely like an invite to your blog, my email is jeseniawalker@gmail.com Take care and I will talk to you soon.
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures of your girls. Seriously Jen, amazing. I would love to still read your blog! So count me in!
ReplyDeletebedraper at gmail.com Thanks!
Don't they just grow up so quick? It's so not fair! We do need to get together soon. And decide which show we're going to see in St. George. I'm kinda pretty impartial.
ReplyDeleteSo cute....those hats are like a burst of sunshine for these cold winter days! Are you coming to lunch with us tomorrow? I hope you saw the invites and can join us!
ReplyDeleteYou have been so busy! Those pictures of your girls are incredibly cute! Please remember to invite me to your blog when you go private! :)
ReplyDeleteYou are such a fantastic photographer. I would love an invite. amyjones194@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteDon't forget me!! kristinsevinc@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteYou don't know me, but I found your link on a bunch of our neighbors blogs & decided to check it out. I love your pictures, they're amazing and I'd love to have you take some pictures of our family sometime. I do some photography myself & find your images inspiring. Though you don't know me I'd love an invite to your blog vivienvanleeuwen@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteThose hats are sooooooo cute! I agree about going private. It sounds like you are doing well and cleaning a ton of messes. Ahhh the joys of life.
ReplyDeleteThe girls are so cute. Good thing kids are cute or how could we forgive them for all the trouble they cause! We need to get together again soon.
ReplyDeleteI didn't want to leave my email out there but I know you have it. :) Don't forget to send me an invite too!
ReplyDeleteI totally don't blame you at all! I really would love an invite...I think you have my address!
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are beautiful. Welcome to our two peas group. I'm looking forward to seeing more.
ReplyDeleteI would love an invite!! I love looking at your beautiful pictures!! I am seriously going to have you do my families this spring! I just need a few months to lose the baby weight!!!
ReplyDeleteJen~ I love, love, love the Christmas pictures that you took of your girls... Oh my can you say amazing??? I also want you to invite me to your blog. My email is Lindsayr_33@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteHi, from one of the Utah Peas! Your photos are just breathtaking, Jen! If you do go private, I would love an invite! jmstensrud@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI would love to continue to check in on what you and your family are up to. Add me to your list! abarker.pa@gmail.com
ReplyDeletemay I be invited? I love the 365 day deal, but it is just too much to handle, so instead I did 52 weeks! I, too love the iphone cam.
ReplyDeleteoops, amseare@yahoo.com
ReplyDelete