Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Yep, sure love my husband!

{Self portrait with a point and shoot}

Okay so I love my husband. He really is a great guy. He can put up with me- and that says a lot! However, the other day I was about to punch him. Let me tell you why. The other day, right after he got home from the Police Academy the FIRST thing he told me was, "Well... if today were real, you would have been a widow."

EXCUSE ME???? Not a "Hey Honey, Im home!"

Yep, love this man. I have a slight inkling that my life will not be the same as soon as he gets on with a department. I guess we all have to enjoy the journey and take every day as it comes and make the best of it. Because you never know when pretend becomes reality!

Oh- wait... he just walked in the door.... :)

1 comment:

  1. You guys are cute. You are lucky. Daniel is a really great guy. He may drive me crazy a lot, but I'm glad he is a part of our family. As for the widow comment...just attribute that to the fact that he a guy. They don't always say the most intelligent things. Plus, being a police officer/recruit puts you in a totally different enviromnment. :)

    ReplyDelete