Pages

Friday, November 9, 2007

Todays Photos

A few quick photos from today.

Loved Aly's shoes Loved the fall colors- and Amy loved playing in the leaves
More leaves...
Good old (and I mean OLD) Sammy. We've had Sammy since I was maybe 12...

Carefree days of childhood...
Curiosity...

Here is my fav of the day. (and a little story about Amy) Amy woke up with a little cold yesterday. She had a slight cough and runny nose. Well, as I was checking out at Albertsons today she started to cough... and cough and cough. She almost started choking she was coughing so hard. Before I could grab the nearest drink- the sweet cashier lady came over and handed me bottled water. Another cashier came over with a ton of tissue (because of course she was boogery- is that a word??) They were so sweet! When I went to go pay for the water- the cashier lady told me not to worry about it. Awesome huh? I love little acts of kindness!! I hope I can pass it on and do something kind for someone else too.






1 comment:

  1. WOW! Those are some awesome photos! I especially love the last one of your sister.

    ReplyDelete