Pages

Friday, November 23, 2007

{Thanksgiving}

What a fabulous day! I have so much to be thankful for. I am truly blessed. I have a wonderful husband, children and family (both mine and Daniel's), we are all healthy and safe, I have great friends, a home... So many blessings...

Also- Cyn... I may have to re-think going to Grandma's with you... Grandma is away for Thanksgiving and we went to decorate her house for Christmas. We locked ourselves out (in her garage and of course we locked the front door too). I flagged down some people in driving by her neighborhood and borrowed a cell phone and called dad to come rescue us. In the mean time, Cyn and I were trying everything to break the doornob. Kicking it, using a screwdriver to pry it off... Well- dad comes over and takes a hammer and within 5 minutes had us back in the house. It was quite funny. (C'mon Dad- you have to laugh now!!)


Here are a few photos from today. Gardner Villiage on Thanksgiving Day is an AWESOME place for photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment