Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

First Day.

2013-08-15_0001.jpg


Today is the first day of school!


A few things about today...


- Summer went by way too fast.
- The girls look really, really grown up.


I am still planning our back to school dinner, but our theme is "Put your trust in God and move forward with faith." Taken from this quote from Pres. Hinckley.


Here's to a great year!
2013-08-15_0002.jpg

1 comment:

  1. They are so cute! And I love that quote by President Hinckley. What a great one to theme their back to school dinner on. I have been wanting to do a back to school dinner for Preston when he starts back up at the end of this month but kind of feel silly since he's an adult and we don't have any kids. I like the quote idea though. Makes me want to find something that can be a theme for his school year. Thanks for the idea Jen!

    ReplyDelete