So... here are a few pictures from the last few months.
Our lazy popcorn day... Ava thought it would be great to wear the popcorn bowl as a hat. And, my belly is getitng big enough to have a table!
The girls outside playing... We have BBQ'd, had campfires in the backyard, roasted smores and had tin foil dinners. Love love love playing in the backyard! Ava is also in love with her scooter... and she is quite good!
< Image "Stomped!/2013-05-08_0002.jpeg" >
And my little Ava. Man, that girl has so much personality! She is always going. Always into something, and always doing silly things to make me laugh. She loves candy and will go to any length to get candy. I love my time I spend with her... I love our days filled with fun and silliness.
My Aly... I cant believe that this summer she will be NINE! I know it goes fast. But there are times when I just sit back and take it all in. I dont want to miss it. I can see that she really wants to be more independent these days. She is a natural nurturer and so thoughtful of others. She helped me make dinner the other day... and baked these muffins all by herself. It was such a big help, but even more- I really loved to hang out and talk together in the kitchen.
And my Amy... She will be seven this summer. I love how laid back she is! She is seriously just a 'go with the flow' kind of kid. Love that about her! She has worked so hard this year on dance. It was her first year. She had a blast - and I think she really loved the social part too! Here she is at her dress rehersal last night- I just loved watching her- she was beaming and so proud!
In other news... the snow cone place opened for the summer- we are super excited about that!
Bring on summer!! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment