Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

First Day of Preschool!!

Today was Ava's first day of preschool! (Well, she did go to Rock Tot's last year - which she loved. But somehow this district preschool seems so much more 'official') She has been looking forward to the start of school for weeks!! Yesterday we went to an open house at the school and learned what the schedule would be, and where things were. Then... bright and early this morning, the bus came to our house and picked up our little Ava.

You know... I thought I'd be fine. Sending my baby #3 off to school. I mean... we've been through this before. But as she hopped on the bus, not looking back... my heart strings tugged. I feel like it was just yesterday that I brought her home from the hosptial. That first miserable night. It was Christmas Eve. She cried from 12:30 until 6:30. Then the older girls woke up at 7 for Christmas morning. (and I told them Santa was running late and to go back to bed. Ha!)

But Miss Ava had a great first day. She loves riding the bus. She loved playing dress up during free time. Gosh I love this age. She is so spunky and loves life so much.

Get ready preschool. Here comes Ava!


No comments:

Post a Comment