I started my blog in 2007. I loved blogging. I was a stay at home mom to two spunky little girls. We lived in a little condo that felt so far away from everything. We were barely making ends meet. I had to find some way to be creative and have an outlet. Enter blogging. It was fun, and in the process, I was documenting our lives. The documenting (at the time) didnt feel like a big deal. Then in 2009/2010 my photographer begain to pick up. I was running 2 blogs. I got burned out. I chose to keep up on my photography blog, and this one was pushed to the side.
Fast forward to the end of the year 2012. Im expecting my 4th child. And Im the sickest I've ever been. There were weeks where I just laid in bed. It was a good day if I could get out of bed. I could barely take care of myself, let alone my children or home. It was frustrating. I spent so many days crying... Just wanting to feel better. Just wanting to feel like I could take care of my family again.
Through all this, I spent a lot of time reading. I stumbled across this old blog. I spent a few days reading over all the past posts I wrote. I was reminded of the days with my girls when they were little... days of playing pretend, first days of school... Just thoughts of a mother.
As time passed, I felt little tappings. Tappings on my soul... impressions that I should continue to document our story. And so, I think I will.
![]() |
| our family - fall 2012 |
![]() |
| my girls and i - fall 2012 |



WHAT!!! Congrats!!!! Sorry you are feeling yucky. I feel for you. I am so happy for you!
ReplyDelete