Lol, those cookies look a little familiar. YUMMY!! I love your black and white pics. So clear and beautiful! I think my camera has bit the dust. Bummer! :)
What fun. I'm a fan of these shots of yours....she's just a doll & love the cook book...reminds me of my well used ones passed down from my mom (unfortunately they haven't been used in a while). Hugs
Lol, those cookies look a little familiar. YUMMY!! I love your black and white pics. So clear and beautiful! I think my camera has bit the dust. Bummer! :)
ReplyDeleteYummm! Love the picture of your little "superhero"...just adorable!
ReplyDeleteLove these!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the glasses and the cape! I need to shoot some of C when she gets in the "dress up" mode more often! ADORABLE!!
ReplyDeleteThese are so ADORABLE. What do you mean you don't do fun things with your kids -- you rock Chocolate Chip cookie beats egg dying any day!
ReplyDeleteOh my cute girl!!!!
ReplyDeleteThose cookies look just dreamy!
ReplyDeleteYou do such beautiful work Jen, and these are gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteYUM! (nom, nom, nom ;) ha!) Perfect Jen! How fun for you guys. Glad you got some together time.
ReplyDeleteI just love these!
ReplyDeleteso pretty!!! And the cookies look yummy as well.
ReplyDeleteI wish everything looked that fabulous in my kitchen when I cook! Instead it's just one filthy, yucky mess. The cookies look delish!
ReplyDeleteUmmm, yes please! Just love how you shoot details - and that pic of your little superhero is beyond cute!!
ReplyDeleteI love these Jen. They could be art for your walls too!
ReplyDeleteShe is seriously the cutest thing ever! Love the glasses. I wish I were as good as you at capturing such fun candid shots! So great!
ReplyDeleteLove the pics and the cookies look delicious :)
ReplyDeleteYUm!!! and I so much love the one of your little superhero!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the polkadot tablecloth and the comp on the first one. Fun shots! Love them. Makes me want to shoot more for myself.
ReplyDeleteOh, how I love these!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun. I'm a fan of these shots of yours....she's just a doll & love the cook book...reminds me of my well used ones passed down from my mom (unfortunately they haven't been used in a while). Hugs
ReplyDeleteYour work is absolutely beautiful
ReplyDelete